I just placed a pre-order for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G 128gb with AT&T and want to share with everyone. I opted to upgrade one of the line and traded in the phone for that line (Moto G Play 6th Gen). I got a credit of $1,000 over 30 months which along with the 30 months installment, I will have to pay $10 a month for the new phone and $78 for tax. The activation fee and upgrade fee are waived. That's $300 dollar for the flagship and also it doesn't hurt my wallet as much on monthly basis.
Here is the detail:
UP TO $1000 OFF SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 5G & NOTE20 ULTRA 5G SMARTPHONES
†5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
- Get up to $1000 off an eligible Samsung Galaxy smartphone when you add a new line or upgrade an existing line.
Limited time offer. Available in select locations.
You'll need to:
Then you'll get:
- Purchase eligible device on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee (waived for online orders).
- Activate a new line or upgrade an existing line of service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts for new customers). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- Trade-in an eligible Smartphone in good working condition with a minimum trade-in value of $60 within 30 days of activation.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G for free after up to $1000 in bill credits
- Up to $1000 in bill credits on the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G.
Qualifying Installment Plan:
- Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied over 30 months. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or $1000. Other installment options may be available and credit will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you'll owe the balance of up to $1450.
- If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $48.33/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors.
- If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
- As long as you have a qualified wireless service agreement for Corporate Responsibility User line of service, you can also buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $60.42/mo. or 36-mo. at up to $40.28/mo.) and credits are applied over term of installment agreement.
- You'll need a qualified wireless plan (minimum $60/mo. for new AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan before discount), but do not need an unlimited plan. Other qual. plans available. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans.
- Eligible Purchased Smartphones
- Eligible Purchased Smartphones (max Credit $700):
- Samsung Galaxy: Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra 5G, (Priced up to $1450)
- Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
- Minimum Trade-In value must be $60 after device condition questions have been answered
- Eligible devices:
- Apple: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- Samsung: Galaxy A50, A8+, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
- Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
- LG: G8 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
- Motorola: Z4
- Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
- See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans. Retired unlimited plans may also qualify (excluding prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans). Speed, usage & other restr's apply. For plans available to business customers, see https://www.business.att.com/cate...plans.html.
- This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan.
- Trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded in via this credit.
- If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit. See att.com/tradein for terms.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
- To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.